I got to take the Saturday Feb. 20th phone shift here at TripInsuranceStore.com. While I answer phones during the week, I enjoy working on the weekends because I get to talk with more people than a regular weekday.
This past Saturday I got to meet Robert from Decatur, Georgia. Robert happened to mention that “anyone who has an iPhone should disable the iPhone’s data roaming when traveling overseas” because they could easily run up a $500 or more bill while they’re on their trip.
I have an iPhone and I was interested to learn more. We talked about the cheaper alternatives such as get a pay-as-you-go SIM card that will work in the country(ies) you’ll be visiting.
Do you want to know how to to get your iPhone in travel-ready condition? Brian X. Chen wrote a very good article called How to Take Your iPhone Overseas that will help you.
PS - If you liked what you read, please subscribe to my Blog. You can also add us to your Google Plus.
Too busy planning your trip to research travel insurance? As you are planning your trip you will realize how much you still have to learn about trip insurance. You are learning useful travel insurance information at TripInsuranceStore.com and are wondering when it will all click. We can help you. Call us at 1-888-407-3854 and we'll help you, too.
Now, a word from our sponsor: TripInsuranceStore.com (the Most Exclusive, Informative & Friendliest Travel Insurance Comparison Site)
- Save your time & money with 6 pre-screened companies (you don't need 100+ travel or cruise insurance plans).
- You get personalized service from Deanna, Becky, Kim or Steve at 1-888-407-3854. Or email us.
- Do you want a relationship with your travel insurance supplier? If so, you'll fit right in. If you'd rather not get to know us, you'll still find everything you need to get the right travel insurance plan.
- Get side-by-side plan & price comparisons
- You get our exclusive Smile of Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee