Will Trip Cancellation Insurance Help You?
The short answer is “Yes”. The long answer is between our over 530 pages, including Steve’s WSJ recommended Blog, and our smart employees (Deanna, Kim and Steve), you will learn more about Travel Insurance that you expected. You’ll get straight (i.e. – direct) answers. You may even get any of our plans even if your trip is paid in full.
|Government advisories, restrictions, fear, worry, etc are not covered reasons to cancel a trip. Learn about overlooked exclusions here. If you want to cancel your trip for any not-covered reason, you need the Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage.
TripInsuranceStore.com’s Trip Cancellation Travel Insurance plans give you back, up to the plan’s limit, your prepaid trip costs if you are forced to cancel your cruise, tour or trip due to your policy’s listed covered events. It’s important to know what is and isn’t a covered event.
Travel insurance does not cover you for known events that will cause you to have an immediate claim. It’s like buying Fire Insurance when your house is on fire. Read: “Do Callers Think We Were Born Yesterday?” or “Gina Didn’t Need Trip Insurance Until Now“.
How Travel, Trip, Cruise Cancellation Insurance Works:
- Trip Cancellation Insurance coverage:
You, a close family member or a traveling companion gets unexpectedly ill or injured before you leave (your medical records must substantiate what happened to you) and you have to cancel your trip. This includes getting Covid. Travel Insurance reimburses you the money you lose. You can get pre-existing medical conditions coverage, too. And, there are a lot of other reasons that each policy specifies.
- Trip Interruption Insurance coverage:
You, a close family member or a traveling companion gets hurt or sick during your trip and you have to return home early. Before the trip it’s trip cancellation. During the trip it’s trip interruption. Our plans provide coverage for the unused value of your trip and the cost of one-way airfare up to the plan’s limit.
- Emergency Medical & Evacuation Insurance coverage:
You get ill or injured (ie – hit by a cement truck) on your trip. Travel Insurance can reimburse you your medical expenses including medical transportation home. Our plans won’t leave you in a foreign country. See why Medicare doesn’t cover you outside the USA.
- A Trip Delay forces you to have extra meal and accommodation expenses when you are delayed up to 6 or 12 hours (varies by plan) getting to your destination or returning home as scheduled.
- Your luggage is delayed, lost, stolen or damaged. If your checked luggage doesn’t arrive within 12 or 24 hours (varies by plan), you may be reimbursed for items you need to buy. Or if it’s damaged or never arrives, most policies provide coverage.
- If you don’t live in New York, you may get a “Cancel For Any Reason” plan to cover any possible reason to cancel your trip including: you change your mind, you’re afraid to travel, you just don’t want to go. There are plan specific rules that must be followed.
“If You Are Dead Serious About Understanding How Cruise, Travel & Trip Cancellation Insurance Works, TripInsuranceStore.com Will Be The Most Important Website You Have Ever Read”
Why should you get your travel, cruise or trip insurance from TripInsuranceStore.com and nowhere else?
Yehey!!! Your site and your staff are truly wonderful (I want to use ‘awesome’ but for personal reasons, that word has been reserved for the Supreme Deity)! Regards, Bet M., Fords, NJ
PPS - Even though TripInsuranceStore.com is the world's most informative travel insurance website, you are still responsible to know the coverage terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions of your plan. No comments or explanations confirm or deny coverage. You need to refer to each plan's policy wording.
PPPS - The Trip Cancellation coverage begins at 12:01 a.m. on the day after the date the policy is purchased. All other coverages begin when you leave home for your trip when your departure date is in the future.
|Home | Popular | FAQs | Site Map | Buy | Wall Street Journal Recommended Blog | Privacy | Links