|No More Expensive Rental Car Insurance! Save Money Instantly With CSA’s $9 per day Rental Car Insurance Plan which covers the rental car’s damage & daily “Loss of Use” charges while the car’s being repaired.|
Neil, Fort Wayne, Indiana says, “I saved $300 on my car rental with your CDW insurance.”
What is a Rental Car Insurance plan?
And How Does It Work?
You know how it feels when you’re renting a car and they’re nickel & diming you to death with all those extra costs: sales tax, tourist tax, fuel surcharges, $20 – $30 a day collision damage waiver…? That’s almost as much as you’re paying for the car rental in the first place!
Here’s How Much Money You Can Save:
|Rental Car Company’s CDW||CSA’s $35,000 Rental Car Insurance|
|Daily Cost||$28 per 24 hour period||$9 per calendar day|
|Car Rental Dates||November 1 to November 8|
|Number of Coverage Days||7 – 24 hour periods||8 calendar days|
|You Save:||$121 – Click here to start saving money today|
This CSA Rental Car Insurance covers up to $35,000 damage and “Loss of Use” for your rental car (not trucks, not $50,000+ vehicles, not off road vehicles).
This $9 per day Rental Car Insurance plan includes $500 Baggage coverage. This is not Liability nor Medical coverage – it does not cover damage to property or injuries:
- If you’re driving and hit a deer, your car will be damaged. Our CSA Rental Car Insurance will pay for:
- The rental car’s damage and
- Daily “Loss of Use” charges while the car’s being repaired
- If you’re driving and hit a Police Car (uh-oh), your car will be damaged, the Police Car will be damaged and, at best the Police Officer will just have minor injuries. Our Rental Car Insurance will not pay for the property damage, personal injury nor liability. Either:
- Your own Auto Insurance covers property damage & liability, or
- Get property damage and liability coverage from the rental car agency.
Why Is this CSA Rental Car Insurance plan
|You will only find a brief description on this web page. For complete coverage, terms, conditions and exclusions, select the CSA Certificate of Coverage according to your State of Residence. You’ll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.|
|Washington||CO, GA, LA, MN, OH, SD, and WY||All other States|