Thank You for Sending Your Selected
Trip Cancellation Travel Insurance Quotes
Here’s some important information about your quotes:
- Your Trip Cancellation Insurance Quotes are sent from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org . If you don’t get your email, check your spam or junk mail folder. If it’s still not there, please call us foll-free at 888-407-3854 or 816-282-6858. Sometimes things get lost in cyberspace.
- Your Total Policy Cost (not per traveler): The price is the total for all people listed on your quote. It’s not per person (unless just one person is on the quote).
- Your price as a % of your total trip cost: this is calculated just to make the relative price easier to understand.
- Your will not overpay for travel insurance on TripInsuranceStore.com . If the price is way too low, check the Per Person Trip Cost you entered (it’s on the quote near the end of the first page). It’s easy to accidentally enter a $0 trip cost)
- If you left a message, wrote a note or asked any questions, we will email you back. That email will also be coming from email@example.com .
If you can’t wait for an email you back, call Toll-Free at 888-407-3854 or 816-282-6858. We are open Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 7 pm, Saturday: 11 am – 4 pm & Sunday: 2 – 4 pm ET. We return all missed calls & voicemails as soon as possible.
In the meantime, you can reach all of TripInsuranceStore.com by following the links on the left side of this page or by going to our Site Map here.
Finally, thanks again for stopping by. We are truly here to serve you.
|PS – Occasionally there are requests for information that don’t get delivered to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This happens because the internet never works 100% of the time.(Editorial comment) Maybe they get stuck in the NSA servers looking for a security risk to the USA’s interests? FYI: the USA’s interests may conflict with your own interests.
Anyway, if we don’t write you back in a timely manner, please email me directly at email@example.com or call toll-free at 1-888-407-3854 or 816-282-6858.
PPS - Even though TripInsuranceStore.com is the world's most informative travel insurance website, you are still responsible to know the coverage terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions of your plan. No comments or explanations confirm or deny coverage. You need to refer to each plan's policy wording.
PPPS - The Trip Cancellation coverage begins at 12:01 a.m. on the day after the date the policy is purchased. All other coverages begin when you leave home for your trip when your departure date is in the future.
|Home | Popular | FAQs | Site Map | Buy | WSJ Rec. Blog | Privacy | Links | Service & Contact ||