Steve: Briefly, I paid for my trip in August. I’m in good health but I am in my 80s. My question is if I just don’t feel good, will any of your trip insurance policies cover me if I cut my trip short and come home? Thanks for your help. Helen
Hi Helen, Thanks for visiting TripInsuranceStore.com and writing.
My Dad just turned 80 a few weeks ago. Both my parents are in great health and travel a lot. In fact, they are on an Azamara cruise in Brazil right now.
Travel insurance plans don’t cover you for anything related to cutting your trip short just because you don’t feel good.
On the other hand, if you “don’t feel good” because you just got hit by a cement truck walking across the street, then that’s a covered reason to come home early. Any unexpected injury or illness that causes your attending physician to advise you to return home is covered. Click here to see what else is covered.
I hope this makes sense. If you want the right travel insurance advice, call us at 1-888-407-3854 and we'll help you figure it all out.
Now, a word from our sponsor: TripInsuranceStore.com (Travel Forums' Most Recommended Travel Insurance Website)
- Save your time & money with 9 pre-screened companies (you don't need 100+ travel or cruise insurance plans).
- You get personalized service from Deanna, Becky, Kim or Steve at 1-888-407-3854. Or email us.
- Do you want a relationship with your travel insurance supplier? If so, you'll fit right in. If you'd rather not get to know us, you'll still find everything you need to get the right travel insurance plan.
- Get side-by-side plan & price comparisons
- You get our exclusive Smile of Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee