We have a dog named Buddy. Buddy’s a Poodle – Bischon mix (I don’t know if Buddy’s a PooBee or a BeePoo).
Buddy’s the furry one in the lower left of center in the picture. And, no, that’s not a tree growing out of my head.
We don’t feed Buddy table scraps and partly because of that Buddy doesn’t beg when we’re eating. Buddy will sit and stare at you if you do have food, though.
We are especially careful to not give Buddy chocolate since we know that’s bad for dogs. But we don’t know what else is bad.
Thanks to Nicole McEwen’s article 5 Deadly Foods for Dogs, we now know that 4 other foods are bad for Buddy:
- Xylitol (a sugar substitute)
- Grapes / Raisins
You can get a lot of other good health tips at Health Bistro, too.
I hope this makes sense. If you want the right travel insurance advice, call us at 1-888-407-3854 and we'll help you figure it all out.
Now, a word from our sponsor: TripInsuranceStore.com (Travel Forums' Most Recommended Travel Insurance Website)
- Save your time & money with 9 pre-screened companies (you don't need 100+ travel or cruise insurance plans).
- You get personalized service from Deanna, Becky, Kim or Steve at 1-888-407-3854. Or email us.
- Do you want a relationship with your travel insurance supplier? If so, you'll fit right in. If you'd rather not get to know us, you'll still find everything you need to get the right travel insurance plan.
- Get side-by-side plan & price comparisons
- You get our exclusive Smile of Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee